Sunday, September 1, 2013

Important Things

Bismillah~~

I realized right now that whenever I look at my seniors, my heart, my body, my breath, my feeling will always get excited. Contentment, joyous, excitement. I feel really happy that they've passed the tough years and now they are a doctor. A real one. I feel content by just seeing their picture. How I admire them, how they inspired me so much that I really want to be in their position in future. InshaAllah. :) Dr. Fairuz Mahamod. A tag name will be made and that's what will be written on. InshaAllah. :) Allah, too many ups and downs here in this pathway of my dream. The path has never seems to be straighten but even more complicated. Yet I'm grateful to have You, Allah. This believes, this faith reassured me that anything happen, is always under Your control. I will never give up and put my trust on You. Ask You many times, cry in front of You. You're there. Allah. But sometimes, not sometimes but most of the times, U make it easy for me. Alhamdulillah.

I'm into the mood of getting into new sem now. Should prepared well mentally and physically. May Allah ease the affairs. Amin. Even right now, I'm excited with the freshies going on with orientation. Next week will be each courses orientation like medic orientation, biomed orientation, PKK orientation, KPP orientation. And I as the AJK Makanan will serve you guys with the best food we can provide of. InshaAllah. HA HA HA. Well, that sounds POYOSSS. hehe. Oklah, actually the first paragraph is the purpose of this post. The second one should be like side dishes only. It's insignificant. Thus the 3rd one should be ... hmm.. a real one from me. too.

I shed my tears when reading the newspaper about our country recent independent day. Alhamdulillah. Malaysia is such a harmony and peace country. Alhamdulillah. The reason why shedding tears is because it tells about the heroes that died in order to save Malaysia. Thus, I cried. That is that. With the sacrifices they made to save Malaysia, what about the Egyptian, the Palestinians, they must have cried even more. T.T My sisters and brothers there, they need our prayer. They have become really strong and I salute each of them. They read Quran eventhough they are in pain. And how about us. how about me? TT_TT Somehow, if people say they don't shed a tear when their family member die, I will believe that saying. Because of what? Because I know they knew that their family members died as martyr and is living peacefully in Jannah.

Realizing one thing after another. I'm still lacking about many things. I'm still struggling myself to be a better Muslim, to be a better mu'min, (InshaAllah. Amin) to be more confident, to be bravely voice out the opinion etc. I will make sure to grab the opportunity and join Konvensyen Bidadari in the near future. InshaAllah. Because I want to be bukan saja bidadari di dunia tetapi juga di syurga sana. InshaAllah. :)


u know I gave this to mama via FB. I'm a person who can't talk face to face if its about feeling or confession or what, thus, I portray it into pictures. :)

Till then people. I talk a lot tonight. Salam~

# always pray for our sisters and brothers in Mesir, Palestine, etc.
# can you pray for my success in this world and hereafter? thank you! :) heeeheee

No comments:

Post a Comment