Friday, September 6, 2013

Is it Necessary?

Assalamualaikum wbt!

So far, I've settled down my things in about 30-40%. Alhamdulillah. Still got lot of things to be packed. Hmmm.. I wanted to buy some other things too like sweater, sport shoes, socks, some blouses. Do you guys think it is wasteful to spend money on that? I haven't tell this one thing to you guys. I want to start wearing blouses to lectures. I don't want to fully wear baju kurung for the whole week. I want to have variation in my closet. But then, in order to wear blouses, I have to buy some first, since I don't have any. Okay tipu. It's not that I don't have at all but only 1 or 2. Arghhh, why do I feel like I don't have to tell you guys this. Really not matter to you guys pun. :/ Changes is good right. It's just that in the last two semesters I wore baju kurung to class almost everyday. Yeah, I wore baju kurung everyday except on some Friday where I have to go back home by train. Only on that day will I wear clothes other than baju kurung. Some more the clothes that I wear is a muslimah t-shirt. I know, some of you does not even bother if it's a shirt, a blouse or whatsoever clothes you put on and you guys just wear and go to class as usual. However, to me, wearing something formal is necessary to go to class. I don't know why I'm like that. Besides, as future doctors (inshaAllah), shouldn't we train ourselves to be more formal than any other students? Again, I know you guys must see it as so nerdy to wear those shirt with ties and shoes etc, but hey, believe me you look even smarter and more handsome if you wear like that. Haha. Got my point? Truthfully, I don't really care what my friends are wearing as long as their clothes covering the aurat. That should be good enough for me. Enough nagging. InshaAllah, I will try to cover my aurat as perfectly as possible. The niat, intention, really should be to wear those clothes not to please human but to please Allah the Creator. :)

Next is I told mama about how nervous and scary I was to be in second year. HAHA. Funny ain't it? But then I also told her that I feel excited to be second year and that I can't wait to see juniors. Hehe. I bet that my contentment for juniors only lasts for this batch. To really get to know the juniors since we have lots of events that we as the second years have to handle first years or freshies. :) Big responsibility isn't it? Hopefully everything going on well. InshaAllah. Great news is also reaching me in which my roommate also manage to enter second year. Alhamdulillah. Allah, I'm so grateful for this.

Till then I guess.
Bye people. salam. :)

# semoga segala urusan dipermudahkanNya. Amin. InshaAllah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment