Thursday, September 5, 2013

I Had These Before

Bismillah~~

InshaAllah when I'm finally becoming a doctor, I would serve my patient the best of me. InshaAllah. :) I'm feeling good to hear people calling me doctor although the journey is still long and yeah. InshaAllah. I pray a lot that I'll become what I wanted to be. I also pray that my friends (you guys) are also achieving success in your life. Most importantly to succeed in the life after. I also pray hard that there's no riya' in me. That I keep myself low down to earth as possible. As humble as possible. Because I know, there's no good in acting that way. Plus, Allah doesn't like it. ;) As of today, I feel really calm and start to pack little by little my things to bring to college. I'm going to list out things to bring etc so there wouldn't be any left out, hopefully.

Oh yeah, this morning, I watched videos on youtube regarding acne. Actually i am first watching a makeup vid which my friend posted on FB, then, it brought me to this person who has acne, gigantic one, and still doing tutorial on make up on how to cover the acne using foundation. She amazed me in so many ways. She posts her videos on the acne treatment journey. FYI, she is now under accutane treatment. It's a kind of treatment where you have to eat pills (birth control pills and some other) and that will heal the acne. Yeah, so she told the whole world about her acne. That how she got the acne, why and also showed us the progress which before and currently. And as for now, her acne has gone not totally but for sure she looks much better. And as for me, I envy her confident, her courage, her braveness, her out spoken way and herself when facing this situation. Watching her videos made me think about my days back then. When I have gigantic pimples. But I tell you, mine is not as worse as she was. Oh God, I pray that her treatment go well and she get the clear skin that she wants to.

Still, I will take good care of my skin. Aside from praying to Allah to let me has the clear skin, the smooth and flawless skin care routine. InshaAllah. eheh, mcm over pulak. I do take seriously about my skin. That is because my skin is kinda oily and acne prone. It's kind of sensitive and I have to take extra care for it. I'm quite nervous to come back to college after this and continue my study. It's because me staying at home, I rarely go out but if I go, I'll wear foundation to cover the acne scar. But to do that when you're studying, doesn't it look like you are over to even put up foundation or other words, make up during study? Oh, is it just me that feels that way. One thing for sure, I'll bring my facial cleanser to wash my face during noon break. Yeah, that is the time of the day where all your oil shows themselves and make your lovely face shining from afar. I don't feel comfortable in that way, so, washing face should be okay. ;)

Anyhow, I'm still grateful in my condition right now. It's a test remember? Allah tests you in many ways. I accepted it and to Allah I return to. :) Don't lose hope cause Allah is always by your side.. ;)

That's all. till then lovelies. Salam.

# the link about the girl I talked about : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp5iy5JJqDA
# the title referring to second paragraph onwards

No comments:

Post a Comment