Monday, September 2, 2013

kriuk kriuk...asli

Assalamualaikum! :)

Am thinking of writing something errr crap? maybe. just my 2 cents over here. Oh no, it's useless too read unless you have plenty of time to read. then go on but if you don't want to waste your precious time on such a worthless thing, then i beg you to leave. Ohho. I sounded like desperately trying to get you outta here i guess. Haha. Oklah this post is totally random.

I browsing facebook. then i see my friends pictures. I like to see pictures. I mean, I like it when the subject of photo is happy. or pretty or gahh awesome and handsome. Then, too much of handsome pictures I clicked and I get excited. Urghh,, geli la pulak. It's not like excited excited but I just like, why all these guys are so handsome. and then I was like searching and scrolling down for more info but what is upsetting me (not so upset la more into what makes me fed up) is that they are not my friend. CHOIIII!!!! I look at their pictures and they are not even my friends but I'm happy to see those handsome faces. OhmyGODDDD. This is totally bullshit. Haha. Well, fitrah it is. To see someone handsome and pretty. We like to see something good. kan?

so, random it is.

till then.

# the title has nothing to do with the body. tsk tsk.

No comments:

Post a Comment