Friday, September 13, 2013

Soooooooo

Salam everyone! :)

Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah for everything. :')

I'm in my year two noww! :) woohoooooo... :D So many things happened in the first week. Yet future has even more amazing things awaited. Although it's only first week, class had been so packed. Start at 8 finish at 5. Some more my biological clock has not return to what it's suppose to which is to sleep early and rise early. Am feeling very sleepy in class although it's only 9 am in the morning. 2nd lecture of the day. Somehow the coming weeks are even full and yes in between got the test. :/ Yes, to become a doctor, ain't easy. I know that fact real well. Know what, my cousin once told me that, studying is easier than when you practice to become one. When you're in HO and so whatever. So I should take the opportunity to you know, get fun during study and be ready mentally and physically. Oh friends, pray for my success okay? only Allah can pay you back. InshaAllah. Amin.

I'm home now. I can never get online or update this blog if I stay in college. This is due to poor internet connection between my laptop and the wifi. I just don't get it why is my laptop is hardly get connected to upm wifi or uspot. Guess the laptop is too thin that it cannot recognise there is one more laptop wanted to be in wifi line. That is what I always thought about. Thankfully my friends are there. Their laptops are easy to get internet connection one. So, I use them sometimes, like in this week, I onlined about 2 times to 3 times. Just because it's my friends' laptop. I cannot use the laptop for too long. They have work to do also. That is laptop thing.

Aiyyah, already feel lazy to continue. I'm so so sorry that my post is too much of a crap. Didn't mean to do that though.

Till then people. Bye salam.

# when is jpa going to give me money. I need moneyyyyyyy . who don't? ekekeke
# may Allah bless us. :)

1 comment:

  1. haha.fairuz, use broadband lah ;)
    samee..abg jpa kita pun belum bg duit lg ha ha

    ReplyDelete