Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Awaiting for Future

Bismillah~~

I'm feeling blessed for having a life that is really really awesome to say. Allah, I'm glad that I've lived up to this day. Alhamdulillah. My facebook account has been really helpful in seeing the great thing that had happened in my life. I mean, the picture I got tagged to. The pictures worth thousand words. Yeah, apart from the need to study all the facts, being able to have fun with friends are also a precious thing for me. They are my rainbow. They color my life. :) I love them dearly. I love them for the sake of Allah. 

Although I keep on thinking whether I can or not to have this kind of fun in the future, I believe, if God allows it, then I can still experience it. :) I've been preparing my mental and physical to be greater tough in the future. For the tougher subject and experience that need to be endure. Time will not always on my side. They have more time than I do. Well, just leave it to Allah. :) Stay positive. 


I love this song. :)

Till then I guess. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment