Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Now

Assalamualaikum wbt! :)

hey all. I've got my result. Alhamdulillah. I'm blessed and grateful to Allah for listening my wish. My pray. Alhamdulillah. Again. I've passed all packages. Alhamdulillah. 2nd year, here I come. Another adventuring journey will begin in less than a month. May Allah ease my journey.

Allahu Rabb, Allah, my dear brothers and sisters, they were killed in Mesir. Allahu Rabb, they fought for Islam. They defend Islam. But they just demonstrate, why should the mesir army shoot them, or killed them, why? scared enough huh? Allahu Rabb, I'm so into this matter. me myself feels a deep grief for my brothers and sisters there. Allahu Rabb, put them in Jannah. They deserve that.

do you know about qunut nazilah? I know but I never recite it along in my prayer. I should have start sooner. But then, now I must insert this dua. you guys too. This is the least we could do for them. O Allah, grant us the prayer. Amin. inshaAllah. oklah, till then. bye salam.

p/s : Alhamdulillah. I passed all the packages. Thank you everyone for praying for my success and my friends too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment