Friday, August 2, 2013

final egzam!

Assalamualaikum! :)

Jam menunjukkan pukul 2.30 pagi, tapi aku masih segar bugar lagi. Pheww,, 3 packages had passed! Alhamdulillah! Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah! Those words keep coming out from my mouth and keep on playing in my mind. Maybe because of the fact that the exam is over *mostly*. :) As for now, I already did my best and I hope for the best! Although frankly and honestly speaking I admit that I didn't do quiet well in this exam. But somehow, I know I already did my best. Allah will handle the rest of the thing. I don't want to sit for viva or resit. Be positive Fairuz! Allah is with you. Always.

One more exam to be seated, which is OSPE. It's on this Monday. Thus, for now, I'll do my best in it since I did poorly in the previous session. I want to score high marks and I want to pass the exam with flying colours. InshaAllah. :)

Talk about exam will never stop. Since that should be an anesthetic to us till another 4 years, why bother? Haha. So, since the exam is in Ramadhan, the feeling of fasting is not the same like when we don't have any big exam. All priorities are towards the exam. With only 1 study week to cover all six modules! But then, Alhamdulillah, I keep on doing tarawih prayer because who knows, this would be the last ramadhan for me?

Know what, some of my friends told me that I looked really calm like there's no exam on the next day because I slept early. They told me I don't look stressed on the exam thing. For example, stress for still not covering all the topics, stress on guessing which topic is going to be asked in exam etc. Then, I just keep on smiling and never tell the truth. I know, all these exam thing will stuck in our life like ages. I know more that I have Allah. I don't want to stress out or feels worry (i did felt worry, it's just not too worry shall I say) like really worry, because I think the test is to small to be compared to tests toward our Prophets or sahabat. So, what I did was, I will always try my best, but when I already start to feel sleepy, then I'll go sleep straight away. But then, I know for myself, if you sleep early, then you should wake up early too.

Huhu. am getting sleepy. till then.

# doakan saya lulus ye kawan-kawan! :) Hanya Allah saja yang dapat membalas jasa kalian.

No comments:

Post a Comment