Sunday, August 11, 2013

time flies

Assalamualaikum wbt! :)

Hoyeahh! Raya mood is in the air. Been staying in malacca for almost a week. 5 days to be exact. Staying at kampung is really refreshing. The air, the freshness that you can't found in the city. Alahaii,,my house in klang pun can be considered as a rural area okay..Already been home since a week ago as my last paper finished on last Monday. I want to upload pictures of raya but sadly all the pictures are with my brother. So, that would be later work I guess.

hey I miss studying. Isn't that odd. I miss fulfilling my time with good stuff. :( I'm wasting my time here at home. Because after all the work I've done, I'll just sit in front of lappy and searching for some random things. Stalking, looking out for recipe that I don't even know when will it become real, waiting for somebody to text me or what. Haha. Life as it is. Bet that's why the world is only temporary. Hereafter is forever.

Listening to bollywood songs. The one from mohabbatein, kuch kuch hota hai, kal ho naho, these are my bollywood songs that I favour as to compared to other films. okay, that's all for now, I'm gonna start my 6 days fasting tomorrow. InshaAllah. :) But should start with the wajib one first. Friends out there, don't forget to fast in the month of syawal. Lots of advantages will you get from it.

My abang is going to get married this weekend. My little notes for him.

Hey you! aha! qib, May you become a leader that can guide your wife and future kids to jannah. InshaAllah. I'm praying that you'll have your happiness not only in this world but also in the hereafter. inshaAllah. I'm glad you're getting married. Because of that, our family members has increased by one. hihi. having a big family is always one of my dreams.

till then. salam. :)

p/s : selamat hari raya! :) it's 5th syawal already. time really flies. kan? huhu
p/s : result is coming out this tuesday. Pray hard for the good result. No matter what, Allah knows best for me. So, keep calm and smiling. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment