Wednesday, August 21, 2013

For These

Assalamualaikum wbt. :D

I've been abandoning my blog for quite some time. *ceh ayat..mcm tak biasa buat je.. ahaha* well, that's as a starter line. Lots of stories I would loved to share. *banyak la sangat..nanti time tulis, rasa malas, end up writing only bits of the whole story..typical me. sigh sigh.* Recently, my brother got married. Alhamdulillah. I did some speech for him in my previous entry. Hahaha, I'm a good sister, ain't I? hehe. So I did a speech that he won't even read it I guess. Well who knows he might stumble upon my link and read that post. Who knows? There you go, slightly tiny little hope from me that he can read my post. Okay I should cut the crap off now. But honestly, I'm glad to have another one becoming part of the family. I like big family remember? So, here's some pictures during the weds. Thanks to kak Yati for snapping the pictures. Though we also did took some photos but the photos remain in the memory card yet to be transferred.


On the left seat : Me, basith, shafinaz
On the left stand : Mudzil and Humaira', raqib the handsome groom, azim, moidz, hasib, kak Nida the lovely bride, kak fadila the first sister in-law

tengok si kecik Humaira' looking at her dad like "what are you doing dad?" haha

Okay we move on to the next topic. :D
When the weds was on the bride side, that was my birthday. I'm officially 20 year old happy and cheerful girl yet to be matured. AHAKSS. Alhamdulillah. One year older now. One year closer to death. One year closer to becoming a wife, eh? a mother, eh? and a doctor of course. InshaAllah. :) Also, I'm praying that I can improve my ibadah. InshaAllah. :) Many of my friends wished me on my birthday. I thank them for wishing me. I'm even more happy to read the little pray they did for me. All I can do was to AMIN all the prays they made. Since my birthday fall on the same day as my brothers wed, I didn't received a cake as always. But that should be nothing as to compare to receiving a new family member. hehe. :)

Next. Mesir. Palestin. Syria.
Allah, my brothers and sisters there, they are on their way to meet You. Never they look a little hopeless nor giving up cause they have their strongest faith in You. Allahu, their test that You gave is much more heavier than mine. Their test which can lead them to the taste of death and becoming one of the Jannah member. Oh I envy them. However. my prayer is always with them. For defending Islam. One day, my turn will come. InshaAllah. Amin. :'(

Till then I guess. Toodle. :D
Salamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment