Thursday, July 25, 2013

make me strong

Today is Nuzul Quran day which is also celebrated by Selangorian by having holiday. SubhanAllah, we've come to 16 ramadhan. Yeah, reaching the end of Ramadhan. As for me, I'll be sitting for exams starting next wednesday. Quite challenging though. 6 modules to finish within 1 week study. I keep on complaining that I don't have time to finish study all this. But somehow, I also believe in this barakah month, Allah will help me. Allah will help all of His servants who wished for His help. I need help. I always pray to Allah. Whenever I feel weak and feel like crying, I will cry to Him. I am relieved that I know He is near by. Very Near indeed. Okay that's all. Ya Allah, bantulah aku dalam peperiksaan kali ini ya Allah. Hanya kepada Kau aku berserah. Amin.

toodles people! :)

3 comments:

  1. wei btw, aku dah try buat sushi sekalii.haha..alhamdulillah jadi. serius terigt kat ko.ok bai :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you nani! dh try buat sushi? wooo~~ maju maju. bole lah buat utk rakan2 dn taulan nnt. :)

    ReplyDelete