Friday, July 12, 2013

When I See Her

Bismillah~

I felt my heart is burning. My heart is weakening when I see her. Her face expression described her pain. She always tell me that her body is aching. I don't know how to relieve her pain. I don't know. I feel sad that she felt the pain. I hope the pain can be transferred to me. I don't like to see her in pain. Although her age seemed to be the main reason why she feels the pain. She's turning 56 this year. Although I've given her massage, but that still can't relieves the pain she felt. She's my mother, and I love her. All I can do now is to give my best in every single thing she asked me to do. I also know that Allah is testing her and me.

Oh Allah, I know that one day every each of us will be meeting you. And I hope that you will take our soul smoothly especially to my parents. Oh Allah, please put my parents in Jannah because they did their job as parents wonderfully, and I know they too worship You as supposed to.

I'm writing this because I feel like I want to talk about this to someone. Somehow, I don't find the right person to be talked to. Hence, my little talk over here.


No comments:

Post a Comment