Friday, November 1, 2013

welcome Nov!

Assalamualaikum and Hello hello hello.

Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale. Bismillah. After taking a deep breath, did you guys feel a little calmer than before? I do. That's why when things getting tougher in its own way, I just take a deep breath and do some zikr. So that thought will be even more rational and emotional doesn't screw up the thought. Alhamdulillah.

Am writing bits by bits what had happened to me. Tomorrow, AMSA UPM will have our very first event which is AMSA DIABETIC RUN. Yeahh, me as in Booklet Department has been really really patient and is looking forward to this day. but I'm home currently, will move to Uni just in a short while. Since yesterday my schedule was really free, I went back home. And today, I have to go back already. A load of work to be done! Need to help my friends. I want to help them to reduce their burden inshaAllah. :) A good teamwork will have their member to willingly help others. :)

Guess, that's it.

Will always wanting to write more but i just loved to create excuses so that I don't have to write long long story of mine.

Off the keyboard.

bye peeps. hopefully all is well.

Pray for me, pray for others. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment