Saturday, November 9, 2013

So This Is It

Salam. :)

Hey pals. My holidays is about to end. :'( Guess, some of you are same as me. Well, some works given beforehand are still the same as when I first got them. OMG, I haven't touch them. Will do after this, InshaAllah. :)

I actually wanted to update this blog like half an hour ago? but it was delayed since I read this piece of writing by Amy Shakirah Furzane. Go read if you have time. She wrote this once she got inspired by her favorite writer, Nicholas Spark. After finishing read his book entitled ........ *sorry I don't remember. Speaking of him, to me, Nicholas' pieces are overwhelming since the story that he brought up mostly are romance. Well, maybe a touching one too? As hard as I can remember, I never read any of his books. But what I did was just read few pages of friends' book back then. I remember my friend who is a guy telling me that he cried when he watched the movie, A Walk To Remember. I was like, whoahhhh, is the story so touching that even a man can cry? So yeah, the story did touch my heart too actually. Hahaha, I'm sorry that I sound like haven't seen the movie/ I don't know anything but when actually I already did. As far as I can remember, I didn't cry watching that movie. Maybe because I'm not into the movie?

*****
Whatever it is. Time flies really fast. I feel like doing everything at the same time but also feeling like doing nothing. Allah. Help me go through this life with your guidance. Don't ever let me decide my own ways. Indeed the best is coming from You.

*****
By the way, my friend I mentioned above is Pop. Ya Allah, what's his full name. Let me check his FB. Oh yeah, Amirul Fitri. He's in Mesir right now. Currently studies medicine. I wonder what he's up to now. He was my groupmate when we were in PASUM. One of the four heroes. HAHAHA. ewww, geli lah pulak calling them heroes. Whatever-lah. PASUM is always been in my heart. There's always a space I provide there specially for PASUM. :)

till then. Salam.

# Let's get the study mood again. Playing time is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment