Sunday, March 9, 2014

One Month

Salam. :)

Alhamdulillah. Exam has ended and I have full 3 weeks of holidays. yeayyyy @_@ . Hopefully I can spend my time wisely during this time. InshaAllah. Regarding final exam. Allah, I have done my best. And now I let everything for You to handle. Bismillahitawakaltu'alallah. It's actually a mix of feelings y'know. Im happy it has ended. Im scared for the results. InshaAllah everything will turn out okay. Allah knows Best , Fairuz.

So, now I'm officially finish 3rd sem. Going into 4th sem within a month. Going to face pro-exam I. Pray for me people. When is you guys pro exam? Actually not really official since the result is not out yet. It's coming out this Wednesday for Viva result and then full result would be this Friday. Hopefully all is well. InshaAllah. :)

What I wanted to do during this holidays? Let's list out some.
1. I want to compensate all my sleep. Like seriously although I slept the earliest among my friends but somehow on the last two days, I slept at 2 am and wakes up 5.30 am. Guess my body never get used to it since my body clock has always been 11.30 to 12.00 until 5.30-6.00 am. hehe
2. I want to read. Hopefully I can finish reading the books I brought back home. I bought 3 of them during big bad wolf. And also, another book about Presiden Morsi. Yeah, I should be a reader. One of my friends once said, a good leader arise from those who read. So yeah, can you see my point? InshaAllah.
3. Cleaning up the house and try to make things easier for mama at home. Since me and my adik perempuan, we're both staying at hostel, mama is all alone washing and cleaning up all stuff at home. I know ayah has been really helpful to mama and now, it's time to help them. They have had enough while working, I mean you know, they have been tired and exhausted from working all day from 7 to 5. So, I must help them and should be able to help them since I'm staying home only. inshaAllah.
4. This last one, I'm not sure whether I can do it like everyday or when I have the mood to do so. It's cooking. When I were on my break period between form 5 until going into asasi, I did cook for family. For adik-adik lah kan. They're all coming back home in the afternoon and I was like the housewife on action and cooked for them. Huhuu. I reckon that was the most rajin I can be in order to cook. But now, things have changed. Since I've living in hostels and only get home by weekend, I rarely cook and only on the weekend I help little little bit with mama as the chef. So, cooking is really not into me right now. but I'll try to do it. InshaAllah.

So, apart from these above, I think the basic routine of our life like pray on time, reading quran, listen to good stuff like listen to da'wah thing etc, that should never once be missed. Allah, I need You to give me strength in order to do all these. Istiqamah it is. InshaAllah. Let's be istiqamah. =)

Lastly, it's about MAS MH370, the missing flight. Allah, wherever they are, may You provide them the safety, the assurance of being back alive and Allah, You knows best. InshaAllah.

Till then people. #prayforMH370

No comments:

Post a Comment