Thursday, March 20, 2014

Again

In the last few days, or few weeks, my heart has been filled by something. Ohh. It is something that really meant to me. It's another call from Him to get me to work out and go to Him only after I done what I'm supposed to do. 

So nice of her to still thinking of me. :') To still look out and find the right person to pass me on. Allahu Rabbi. Me myself, I long to have this gathering again. I long to have the feeling again. I long to do things that we, muslims should do. 

You know, me myself already has adik-adik. Hopefully, I could give them what I should give. And to give, I must first get. So, may everything that I get from the gathering, will I share it to them. 

To see people in their own circle. I envied them, truthfully. However, I'm happy at the same time because I know, this people, they are in their way to find , to have Allah's blessing. Hopefully with the good things around me, I could also do the same to my adik-adik. 

Hopefully everything I do will only because of Allah. 

May Allah ease everything. :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment