Friday, May 24, 2013

Stuff

Salam people! :)

Basically, I'm quite sad that I had deleted my previous blog. Usually I would think twice or even thrice to delete my blog. But those moment when I had to delete my blog, I didn't think more, I just click delete and it is deleted. I didn't feel any much sorrow back then , but now I do feel upset. Why I didn't think further? I may as well just make a new one, and let the old blog become private or something. I deleted them. I deleted my memories in which I thought I can read again when I'm older. Huhu. There must be some good reasons lies behind this matter. I just don't know it yet. I'm mourning but I'm pretty cool with it though.

Okay, end of the topic. I would like to share a little bit that is happening in my life. Assessment. So far, three modules have done which means three assessments have I passed. Alhamdulillah. The result that I had after that made me even more grateful and thankful to Allah SWT. I did wrong things yet He still gives me Ni'mat.

I'm always been grateful that I'm born in Islam. And I know Islam is my way of life that Allah is my only God. When I have no one to talk to, I talk to Him. Though it may not be as loud as I speak to human beings, but I always talked to Him quietly. My eyes are wet when I know I have done some wrongs. I cried yet I know He is listening to me. :')

Ya Allah, tetapkan aku dijalan yang benar dan lurus. Jalan yang di redhai Mu ya Allah. Amin.

I think that's all for now. Toodles. Salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment