Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Sleep

Assalamualaikum and a very good day everyone. :)

Just this topic came across my mind and I would like to share with you what have I been feeling towards it. It's about sleep! :) Enjoy reading people. 

ihsan Mr. Google

Before you sleeps, try to think again about what you have done for the whole day, is the good thing you did exceeded bad things or vice versa. Then, istighfar and at the same time, do forgives everyone that has done wrong to you. No matter how hardcore the wrong things can be, just forgive them and you'll find it easier to sleep. Another one last thing you can do is recite sleep prayer. InshaAllah, the next day, you can wake up early morning to perform Subuh prayer early. Alhamdulillah. 

That is what I have done usually before sleeping at night. But still I know, more things can be done before we sleep aside from the things I stated above. Such as take wudhu' and recite 3 Qul. Perhaps there are more, but since I didn't research about this matter, thus I think you can ask a person who is more advanced regarding this fact. 

Sleep also is a form of ni'mat from Allah SWT. We get to recharge our energy everytime we sleep. Alhamdulillah. Isn't that wonderful that God let us sleep. I once read in a paper which said that, 'our spirit are in the hold of Allah SWT when we sleep, and then He let the spirit return to our body so that we're awake' That's what happen to our spirit when we're sleeping. If only Allah never lets the spirit to return again to our body, that's mean we're dead. 

Basically what I'm saying here is that, our life, we are the one who acted upon it. We are the one who do everything that we want such as playing games, watching movies, wonder around the shopping complex, lepakking. Or maybe we choose to perform prayer early, read Quran, usrah, watch religious talk etc. The human never gets tired of doing what they like. They enjoy every bits of it. But I hope that eventhough we live our life, we enjoy it, but never forget that one day we'll die. We never know when the moment will be. But just be prepared, or do you think you have been well-prepared? 

Thus the production of my writing.

Just my 2 cents. be right back.

Toodles people.

Salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment