Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A Glimpse that is not so

Salam.. :)

just finish another camp.

may everything that had happened has the big impact in my life.

Since we're in our second years, we were the one organizing the event and first years as the participants. Alhamdulillah everything went well and most of the time, me and my friends, we took a lot of photos and we enjoyed ourself there. Hopefully, there is something to learn by heart in the midst of joyous and playfulness of us while being there. I get to play the river for an hour ? or less since me as AJK Makanan, we had to you know, be punctual about serving and preparing the food. My teamwork with the rest of AJKs is great. I like it when we able to finish preparing the food before they got to eat. The ukhuwah we built there, may will be long lasting. inshaAllah.

This coming friday is a rest day for me and friends. Since Thaipusam fall on that day, we get the benefits by getting one day off from lectures and whatsoever. So, tomorrow, me is going back home. yeayy. Rasa macam da lama tak balik. Padahal baru 3 minggu yang lepas balik. Huhu.

K lah, goodbye peeps. May Allah bless us everytime, every second and moment of our life. InshaAllah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment