Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Bola Tampar

Assalamualaikum kawan-kawan. :)

I just finish my last class with Sir Arshad of Bola Tampar. Hooooooo.. Okay, I join this bola tampar because this is kokurikulum that we have to take. Of course there is many other sports I can join but the fate is, I ended up in bola tampar. Alhamdulillah. This choice is indeed the best choice i've choosen. Sir Arshad, he is really very understanding all of us. Though we do little bit here and there of mistakes but he is still cool and yeahh AWESOME. Allah led me to this club and Allah too let me feels all this feeling of joyous and grateful and fun and so many things. Since I have quite some free time, (my class just now is only at 8-9am, and today we finish early.weeeeee) I got to update this thing since the internet is speedy his way to me, hahah and now, relaxingly updating the blog about it. :))))))) *can you see the smile there. A lot isn't it? That shows my feeling of excitedness. perhaps it's more than that. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. :)

Okay, now, my roommate is here. guess will update later since I'm a bit shy to update my blog in front of her. hehe. Senyap-senyap sudehhh. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment